Terms and Conditions
E4 Health, Inc. Corporate Website Terms and Conditions—Effective February 1, 2016
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE OF ADULT AGE AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF THIS WEBSITE IS UTILIZED TO ACCESS BEHAVIORAL OR HEALTH SERVICES AND YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY ADVERSE MEDICAL CONDITION, OR FEEL THAT YOU MAY BE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE LOCAL EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER.
- Website Ownership. This website and its applications are the property of E4 Health, Inc. and its affiliates (“E4 Health”). Any unauthorized and/or malicious use of the website is prohibited and violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of applicable law. E4 Health, including without limitation its directors, managers, employees and agents shall not be responsible:
- to investigate the accuracy of any representations made by any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website;
- for the opinions, views, estimations, evaluations, prognosis, or recommendations of any service provider or any other entity posting materials to this website; and
- for any loss(es) or damage(s) arising from the use, or inability to use, this website or any other website.
- Using This Website. The information and materials presented on this website are provided on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind including without limitation warranties for fitness for particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, and non-infringement. The information and materials posted on this website do not constitute, or substitute for, any medical, legal or any other professional advice. You agree that:
- you are solely responsible for selecting a service provider as well as for the review of her/his qualifications;
- the evaluation of the practicality of any advice, assistance, or instructions offered by any service provider lies fully with you; and
- any decision to utilize any such advice, assistance, or instruction lies fully with you.
- Intellectual Property. All product names, copyrights, logos, service marks, designs, layouts, and graphics displayed on this website that are identified in any manner or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are Trademarks owned by E4 Health, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained this Agreement shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right, either express or implied, under any Trademark of E4 Health or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of E4 Health.
- Assumption of Risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUME ALL RISKS ARISING FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WEBSITE AVAILABILITY, INFORMATION ACCURACY, USE, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, DISCLOSURE, AND/OR ANY CORRUPTION OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDARIES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER E4 HEALTH OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, their officers, assigns, agents, employees, officers, directors, or vendors and their staff, and any subsidiaries from any fees, claims, damages, injury, disputes, cause of action, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, that may arise from your direct or indirect use of this website, its features, information, material(s), and content, or other services of this website or any other services of E4 Health.
- Posting on the Website. You agree that you will not post to this website any material that is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually-oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or adult material, in violation of any U.S or applicable law. You will not post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material to post any such material(s). Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden.
- Availability of Services. This website may provide information about products or services that may not be available in all countries. Trademarks used for certain products or services may differ in specific countries. In certain countries, some of the products or services mentioned in this website may be approved or cleared by regulatory authorities with different uses and restrictions.
- Privacy Notice:
What is information protection?