What is information protection?
E4 Health is committed to the protection all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). E4 Health maintains appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information in accordance to the applicable law. E4 Health uses industry standard encryption on this website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although E4 Health will do its best to protect your personal data, E4 Health cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What information does E4 Health collect?
E4 Health may collect some information from interactive features such as online surveys, contact forms, and through the use of ‘cookies’ as explained below. The information E4 Health receives in such a manner depends on the settings on your browser. For example, if you visit this website to read or download information, such as information about a health condition or about one of E4 Health’s products, E4 Health may collect certain unrestricted, non-personal information about you from your computer, including the type of web browser software you use, the links that you select, traffic data, the name of your Internet domain, the Internet address of the website used for access, location data, the pages you have visited on this website, web logs and other communication data. Depending on the products and services you choose to access (e.g. for behavioral and health services), E4 Health may collect and process personal information, including information which may be classified as Protected Health Information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA.
What are cookies?
What is E4 Health’s website policy for children?
This website is not directed to, or developed for, children. If you have not reached adult age, you may not use this website unless supervised by an adult. E4 Health’s goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information relating to children. If you believe that E4 Health has received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify the E4 webmaster immediately by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal information E4 Health collects and maintains about you. E4 Health offers you choices about what personal information is collected from you, how that information is used, and how E4 Health communicates with you:
- You can choose not to provide personal information to E4 Health by refraining from conducting electronic transactions.
- You can elect not to have a unique cookie identification number assigned to your computer.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information.
- You can tell us not to send you marketing communications.
- You may, subject to local law requirements, have the right (a) to request access to and receive information about the personal information E4 Health collects and maintains about you; (b) to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information; and (c) to have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
- You have the right to ask E4 Health not to collect your personal information for marketing purposes (e.g. sending information to you by email or SMS text; asking your opinion on E4 Health products and services). You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting E4 Health.
Does E4 Health refer you to third party websites?
How you can contact us and unsubscribe?